What information do we collect ?
- StopandShop.in collects information from you when you register on our site(StopandShop.in), place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, etc.
- No payment information such as bank details, account information and credit card information is collected and/or stored by us. Only when you place an order with us and make payment then your payment information is collected only by the payment gateway(PayUMoney and Instamojo) as per their standard buyer information protection policy in place.
- Buyers can visit our site(StopandShop.in) anonymously(as guest) any time.
What do we use the information for ?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other person or company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional website(StopandShop.in) news, discounts and new offer updates, related product information or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information ?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Your private information as credit cards numbers, netbanking information, bank account information etc. is never stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties ?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
By using the services and/or indirect services, you agree and acknowledge that your Personal Information may be transferred across national boundaries and stored and processed in any the country around the world. You acknowledge that in the process of providing the services under the site, some activities relating to handling of information collected under the Policy may be done by StopandShop.in's trusted third party vendors or agents including payment gateways, web hosting providers, communication services, and web analytic providers.
Update : 22nd April, 2015.