WRC PolicyWarranty, Returns & Cancellation Policy
All Products are Insured against theft and damage occurring during transit. If you receive a package that is open or looks to have been tampered with, Please do not accept such parcels under any circumstance as the insurance becomes null and void once the buyer has accepted the parcel. Please inform Customer Support immediately and we will do the needful.
Product Warranty (What is it):
The manufacturer warrants the product(s) to operate according to manufacturer's specifications during the warranty period which is offered by the manufacturer and is called Manufacturer Warranty(you can check the warranty period mentioned on the product page of this website or check the manufacturer's website for warranty details). Warranty period comes into effect from the dispatch date of the product.
What is Not covered in Manufacturer Warranty:
- Wear and tear
- Damage caused by impact, fire, theft, attempted theft, accidental or malicious damage, vandalism, acts of war or terrorism, corrosion, water contamination or ingress, frost, flooding or other adverse weather conditions
- Improper usage, storage or handling of the product
- A breach of the terms and conditions of this warranty or the contract terms
- Failure to follow operating instructions as given by the manufacturer.
- Damage or defect due to wilful neglect or negligence.
- Loss of quality, degradation of performance or actual damage that results from the use of spare parts or other replaceable items (such as consumables) that are neither made nor recommended by the manufacturer.
- Modification to the product and/or software by someone other than the manufacturer.
- Connection or other fittings, accessories, equipment or software to the product which are not approved by the manufacturer.
- Faults caused by external factors which include but not limiting to accidents, fire disasters or burglaries and/or any other factors.
- Faults caused by shock or fall, sand, dust, dirt, dampness or corrosion, leaky batteries, repair or cleaning by unauthorised personnel.
- Any malfunctions or specific requirements of any other item of hardware or software which you added to the product that was not included in the contract.
- Loss or damage of data.
- Attaching the product to a network not approved by the manufacturer, or if you have made changes to your operating or network system which caused the fault.
In most cases now a days there is no warranty card being provided by the company and the seller's sales invoice is your proof or purchase and it serves the purpose of warranty card too. So please keep the sales invoice or the warranty card in a safe place. This proof is necessary to avail warranty any time in future.
For battery pack or battery related products, warranty is void if the battery has been improperly charged, over charged, reverse charged, dropped or wrongly installed, misused in any way, or if the battery jacket is removed or tampered with.
If the product is returned to stopandshop.in, we will do our best to ensure the safety of your product(s) while it is in our possession. However, whilst every effort will be made to return your product(s) safely, stopandshop.in will not accept any liability, nor pay any compensation for the loss of a particular product/item/accessory.
Stopandshop.in warrants that the product (excluding accessories, software, consumables such as, but not limited to, toner, ink, sheets, paper and other consumables as defined by stopandshop.in) to be in correct working order on the date of dispatch of the product.
We may choose to replace your product if the cost of repair is not economical. In the case the product is no longer available, we may choose to replace it with a similar product of the same or greater value.
Product Return Policy:
When you buy our products your purchase is covered by our 5 Days Replacement Policy. This is valid ONLY in case if you have received a damaged or defective product or a product other than specified on the website.
This 5 day Replacement Policy does not apply to:
- Digital products, downloadable products and services.
- Damage due to misuse of product or Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product.
- Any product which is physically damaged, broken, burnt, short circuited, melted or corroded.
- Any product damaged by Act of God and/or Act of Nature.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers/date/signature.
- Items that are returned without original packaging, free gifts or accessories.
- Any damage/defect which are not covered under the seller or manufacturer's warranty.
- Made-to-order Products.
- Products with Manufacturer Warranty, the warranty can be availed at the respective Company Service Center all over India.
- Products with Seller Warranty, please refer to the warranty period given on the respective product page on the website.
- Please Note that if you are not happy with your purchase, changed your mind later, purchased by mistake or do not like the product for any reason, the product will not be replaced, exchanged or refunded. Replacements and refunds are only applicable in case a Defective Product is received by the buyer and in no other case.
To return a product you need to follow these steps:
- If you find the product is damaged/defective within 5 days from delivery date and you would like to return the product back to us for repairs/replacement then you have to first fill the Product Return Form available in the footer box of every page of the website, you can also contact Customer Support department help you.
- After you have sent us the Product Return Form, a RMA number will be given to you which you will have to mention on the the product package.
- Note that the replaced product will be of the same make and model that you have purchased(c.a).
- Pack the product in its original packaging along with the original invoice of the product.
- Seal the package properly in bubble wrap sheet and packing tape. Stick our office address label and mention the RMA number on the label.
- Send the package to our office address.
- You may send the product through any good courier service you wish. It is agreed by the buyer that all return shipping charges will be paid by the buyer.
- On receiving the product(s) we will check the product(s) for damages and/or defects as stated by you and once we are satisfied that the product you have received is defective or damaged then the refund/replacement process will be initiated n 2 working days. If need be you will be called by our Customer Support department with more information.
- If we find that the product received by you is functiong normally as intended then we will return the product back to you and in such a case no refund, replacement or exchange will be done.
We offer you two types of payment refunds, refund in the form of Credit Coupon or Refund of Payment.
If you want refund in form of a credit coupon, the coupon will be sent to you in 3-5 working day and you can use it immediately to purchase another product from our website.
If you want the refund of payment then the refund will be done in the same manner as the original payment was made. If the payment mode was Cheque or DD, we will send you a cheque only(not a DD). Cheques will be sent to the registered address of the buyer/customer as found in our record. Typically all refunds are processed within than 3-5 working days but in some cases the refund may be delayed by a few days so please bear with us.
At Stopandshop.in we believe in helping our customers as much as possible, and therefore we have a cancellation policy in place. Under this policy:
- If you cancel your order before the order has been shipped then we will refund you the full paid amount.
- If your order has been shipped then we are sorry we will not be able to cancel the order and hence refund will not be possible.
By placing an order with stopandshop.in it is confirmed that the buyer understands and agrees with the "Warranty, Returns & Cancellation" Policy terms and conditions. Stopandshop.in reserves the right to amend, add, delete and/or change the "Warranty, Returns & Cancellation" Policy terms and conditions any time without prior intimation to the buyer. All disputes are subject to Nashik Jurisdiction only.
Update : 01st Jan 2016