Shipping & Delivery
- Stopandstop.in has courier tie up with Fedex.
- Note: if there is no courier service available at your pincode then we will refund your payment in 3-5 working days.
- We do NOT send by India Post or Speed Post but at our discretion we may send the parcel by any other courier partner.
- The buyer can cancel or change the order details before the shipment is done, once the shipment is done it will not be possible of us to cancel or change the order under any circumstances.
- We usually ship all the items in one parcel but sometime for reasons beyond our control or other reasons we may at our discretion ship the order in more than one part and in such a case the buyer will be informed about this when we ship the order.
- Multi part order to different address is not allowed. Buyer will have to place the order separately for each address.
- We rely on our logistic partners mentioned above to deliver your purchases to the buyer so it is important that the buyer makes sure that his pincode area is covered/serviced by the logistic partner. As a matter of convenience we have provided an area pincode checker on every product page. Please make sure that you check your pincode before placing the final order.
- In case we receive an order for delivery in a non-service area /outside service area then your payment will be refunded back to you in 3-5 working days.
- We do not ship outside India, no international shipping.
- The shipping time estimate is mentioned on each product listing page. We usually ship out the product within the given time period.
- We will update the buyer after we have shipped the parcel from our warehouse and a Tracking Number will be provided to buyer's registered on stopandshop.in.
- Note: The parcel is sent from our office to the logistic center from where the shipment is done hence the online tracking status may not be available immediately and it can take up to 24 hours or more before the shipping status is updated on the logistic partner website so please be patient.
- The shipping time estimate is not when the product will reach the buyer, logistic service providers usually deliver the parcel within 5-7 days across India(remote locations can take up to 8-10 days).
- Also note that delivery time may be influenced by factors such as holiday season, festival season, delay at state checkpoints, Octroi checkpoints, LBT checkpoints, toll naka's, general strikes, road blocks, and other factors. By purchasing the product the buyers understands and agrees that stopandshop.in will not be responsible for any delay in delivery of the product for reasons beyond the control of stopandshop.in.
- If you have not received your parcel after 10 days, please contact Customer Support or mail us at support[at]stopandshop[dot]in.
- We will send the product to the shipping address filled in by the buyer at checkout (the address on the sales order email). It is the buyers responsibility to give their current and complete address with all landmarks, building name and/or no, flat no, floor no, door no, street/road name or no along with the correct pin code and of course also provide your current and working landline or mobile contact nos.
- Once the parcel is shipped the shipping address cannot be changed and in case of wrong or short address we will not be responsible for loss of item in transit or delay in delivery times because of undeliverable address.
1. Please note that If the sent parcel is returned back to us (R.T.O.) by the courier company/logistic partner due to reasons like "incomplete address", "short address", "receiver refused to acept the parcel", "receiver not available at home or office", "premises locked", "no such person at the given address" or any other such reasons whatsoever then the refund amount will be minus 2 times the courier charges incurred for sending the parcel to the buyer/customer as we have to pay the courier company/logistic partner the return cost also which is same as the sending cost.
Stopandshop.in reserves the right to change, modify, add or delete these Shipping Terms and Conditions anytime without informing the buyer and the new Shipping Terms and Conditions will come into effect immediately. All disputes are subject to Nashik Jurisdiction only.
Update : 02-Feb-2019